Dienstag, 16. September 2014

Agility World Championship in Luxemburg

No, of course we were not competing there, but I was there as a Fan, cheering for Austria.
Zookie had to stay at home with my parents and got a little bit fat - of course :O.
It was such a great event, I met so many great pyrsheps, like zookies father Babou and her uncle Dudu and also got to know some owners in person, who I only knew from internet.

Besides, I had really much fun with all my friends, beginning with our hotel being booked for the next day, to some "Klopfer" abuse, to eating cold curry leftovers with flags as sticks.Thank you for the funny days, guys :D









Besides all of this fun, it was an extraordinary breath-taking event, with Team Austria being so successful like never before. Of course Lisa and Hoss getting World Champion for the 4th time, WOW. But I am  especially proud of our individual Mediums (as it is and will ever be my favourite class :D), showing the can run with the top. So CONGRATULATIONS to Werner and Esmeralda, who were always Charlies and mine combatant. They are such a great Team and Werner is one of the nicest and down-to-earth agility guy. I wonder if he has realized it by now :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen